42 ODD Things/Facts about me - now tell me about you !!! Learn 42 things about your friends, and let them learn 42 things about you! Send back to me and to several more friends!!
Do you like blue cheese? Only on Spinach salad with raspberry vinagrette. And toasted nuts. Otherwise, no
Do you own a gun? A real gun? No. Big bicep like guns? No. A hubby with bicep like guns, yes.
What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? The kind that turned colors
Do you get nervous before dentist appointments? Strangely enough, yes. But, I ALWAYS leave the dentist in the BEST mood!
What do you think of hot dogs? Not in my kitchen, but at a game, yes. And pile on the shiznit
Favorite Christmas movie? Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer in claymation (Wow Gina I agree!) (me too!)
What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee
Can you do push ups? Plural? Not sure. (jk!)
What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding ring
Favorite hobby? tennis
Do you have A.D.D.? No
What's one trait you hate about yourself? I hate that sometimes I can be downright snippy without reason.
Middle name? Elizabeth
Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Gotta go and pick Eric up from work (I have his car). This little girl on Oprah sure can sing! I'm tired.
Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. Coffee, water, vino
Favorite place to be? At the end of an challenge.
did you bring in the New Year? No, slept right through it!
Where would you like to go? Thailand
Name three people who WILL complete this? I hope that people will do it and put it on their blog.
Do you own slippers? Yes! \
What shirt are you wearing? Eric's red t-shirt that I got for him as a souvenir in Nashville 3 years ago when I ran the marathon.
Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never tried.
.Can you whistle? yes
Favorite colors? Grass Green
Would you want be a pirate? It's not on the top of my list. Rather be a carpenter.
What songs do you sing in the shower? None
Favorite girl's name? Hmmmm, Macie I guess.
Favorite boy's name? Slade
What's in your pocket right now? No pockets in these yoga pants
Last thing that made you laugh? Ah HA HA. OF COURSE this $%#(*# gas station is out of gas!
Actually, I laughed when Macie said, "Ok Tootse!"
Best bed sheets as a child? huh?
Worst injury you've ever had? I've lived a very sheltered life. My worst injury was splitting my lip in pre-school. No stitches needed
you love where you live? YES
How many TVs do you have in your house? 3 which is too many.
Who is your loudest friend? I don't have loud friends.
How many dogs or cats do you have? 1 dog and 1 cat
Does someone have a crush on you? Eric thinks I'm hot.
What is your favorite candy? M&Ms
Favorite Sports Team? The Denver Broncos
What is your biggest fear? I can't talk about it. I have a funny thing.. scared to talk about my fears. But, I am scared of heights.
3 comments:
I learned a lot about ya...Are you a good tennis player...How about yoga? I'm impressed. And I didn't know you were a Bronco fan..they play tomorrow!
Hey Jackie-
No, I am not necessarily good at tennis, but I love it, and it was Eric and my favorite passtime B.M. --ooh, bad acronym! That's supposed to mean "Before Macie".
Oh, and no, not that into yoga-- but love the yoga pants.
Post a Comment