for a gallon of gas. If I could simply get my fingers on one. Ahhhhh... a long night I have had, and it's only 8pm.
Long story short, this town is OUT OF GAS. Oh, and being low makes me stressed. But coasting through town only to see the next stop is out also, waiting in a quarter mile line hoping for a gallon--only to be told, "sorry, just ran out", and having you know who saying her dreaded word... "Homa!". Luckily landing at Eric's restaurant only to take his quarter tank to find something which turned out to be 30 miles out of town, and another quarter mile line. This has been one for the books, and it's been a long time since I have felt TGIF like I do tonight. Oprah and chardonnay... wish I had some red vines.
2 comments:
Oh Kat I am so very sorry for you!!!! I know just how you feel!!!! Reading it made me think of.......1974, 9 months pregnant with Nicole, in leg cast with hugh pins, driving with hand controls , that I was not coordinated for, with Brian strapped in the front seat running his mouth off.........looking for a gas station. I would have paid 100 dollars!!!! Never did find one. Thank goodness for my father in law, he filled the tank...next day.....hello Nicole. Chin up sweetie things are going to get a lot more complicated......keep on smiling and know you are loved.
Kisses and Hugs miss you all
grammie
ps need to come out there so i can share some good stories!!!!
Ah, thanks Patsy!
You're right... we need you to come out here for some more stories! I bet that was one heck of a day for you! PHEW!
Post a Comment