It really isn't fair. I came home yesterday and Eric reports that he and Macie had a FABULOUS day. Macie didn't fuss once. Naps, no problem. Car rides, easy stuff. Funny how that works out. Nevermind that Macie's dress is on backwards, and her diaperbag suddenly is loaded up with huge toys like the baby laptop, 3 stuffed animals, several books-- oh, but no wipes! Gotta laugh!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness.that last picture is just beautiful!!!!. I am going to have nicole print me an 8 x 10. Eric you are a great Daddy.......next time get the dress on correctly and remember the wipes!!!!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness.that last picture is just beautiful!!!!. I am going to have nicole print me an 8 x 10. Eric you are a great Daddy.......next time get the dress on correctly and remember the wipes!!!!
Did I do good Kat??????
love you so much
Grammie
PS......sidewalk art.........I love it!!!!!
Eric is such a great dad! I think all kids should have a day each week with just dad. What a treat!
Post a Comment