Sunday, March 15, 2009

A day in the life... all in 84 seconds

This video is pretty revealing in my opinion. Demonstrating:
  • Tootse's role in our family... she tries to keep to herself mostly (actually, due to her temperment, she is a "no touch" kind of cat), but still she is offered yogurt at breakfast at also put in time-out. Macie also asks her, "What's wrong? Why you cryin, Tootse?"
  • Macie is a day shy of two, but very much already there with her exclamatory "No!" The other favorite, "Mine" surprisingly did not make this 84 second clip..
  • See previous bullet. That said, someone has become somewhat familiar with timeout. First the counting (I usually include 2 and 3), and then off we go! Let me tell you, counting and timeouts... totally work.



3 comments:

Amy said...

Kloden thought that was very entertaining. He didn't make a peep in my lap the entire time! I think we'll watch it again.

Kat said...

Now that I am thinking about it no does slowly start to disappear. It use to be julia's fav. However, now we are dealing with the attitude when she talks to us. I swear she sounds like my middle school students.

gina marie said...

Oh she is so funny! You have to be so careful now of what you say and how you say it!