
Something about the *Spring* forward... gives us all a little bounce in our step. I think the fact that the temps out here are perfect mid-70's helps too.
Eric and I have been reminiscing about where we were 1 year ago at this time. Not nearly as chill. In fact, we were really lost. No idea what the future was holding for us. Sure, there was some excitement in the unknown, but really, I'm thinking we like these days much better.

Every day I am amazed by this girl. She is SUCH a girl... painted nails, spinning in dresses, carrying her new favorite purse (compliments of Grammy). She says phrases now, and they surprise us all.
Another birthday is coming our way. We've started on the cupcakes... and she is well aware.

We've been having a wonderful week with Grammy. Stay tuned for pictures in the near future.
Until then, here's a video: Macie has found that the drum stick to Guitar Hero acts as a microphone. Somehow, the microphone takes away her inhibitions when singing.
Although the harmony may give you goosebumps, I will NOT be auditioning for American Idol anytime soon... thanks.

4 comments:
That video is adorable! I love how she is using the drum stick as a microphone! She is so sweet!!!
hehe so cute! Can't believe she'll be 2!!!
I'm jealous of your 70s weather and Macie's tshirts and skirts. Yesterday we had blizzarding snow, WIND and then sunshine all within 4 hours...gotta love Colorado. Breck sings along with Macie when watching the video...two of her fave songs!
seriously, you are making me wish I lived in Nashville. We are still wearing big coats and hats. She is such a cutie singing with her Mama!
Post a Comment