Eric's been carb loading on lasagna- hey, that can't be right!? Ah, it's the Low Carb lasagna recipe that my mom gave me. I'd said it was a winner, given he ate the whole casserole in one night -all while standing in the kitchen. Let me know if you want the recipe. It's healthy... spaghetti-squash, ground turkey breast, ricotta, mozzerella and marinara.
Eric and I are also looking forward to what's sure to be a fun filled, action-packed trip to San Diego. In fact, I've been excited for this trip since about this time last year when we went to Orlando. But, yes, it is a little bit of a catch 22. Time away from baby... and being so far away makes me just a little on edge.
3 comments:
I love visiting your house. Always so much fun! Macie and I are going to have to wrestle over those shoes though. I wish we lived closer to each other (I wonder if I say that enough if it will happen?)
oh, and you'd better start training!
Training??? What's that??? lol!!! You will be fine... we will be in the same boat during the race... I do want that recipe... that sounds great!!! It was so nice talking to you yesterday.... I miss our Saturday talks:) Can't wait to see you!!!
AJ
Post a Comment