Friday, March 13, 2009

Triple Dog Dare...ewe!

Gina!!

So, I happened to glance at Gina's blog today at work while taking a quick break. Oh yey, she tagged me in a challenge like this on my "Bridget Jones" type of day. You know, greasy hair, a couple pimples, just not all that together today. But whatever. I am a good sport, so I immediately took my picture with my phone, and here I am tonight, adding it to my blog.

The rules:

1. Take a picture of yourself right now. No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture.
2. Load it onto your blog.


3. Tag three people to play. Remember, if you're tagged on another blog, we will all be heading to yours to see if you played along.
I tag Katie, Jackie, and Mark.

2 comments:

gina marie said...

Katherine you are so cute! You don't need any primping! I love you!!! Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

I love your reference to Bridget Jones. Wait til you see my no primp pic - yikes!