Saturday, March 28, 2009

Do you ever wonder...

what's behind the sweet bunny ears and smile?
I wonder:
1) Are they a decent, clean civilian? And then I wonder,
2) Are they really smiling as sweetly as the Easter Bunny? Are they rolling their eyes, frowning, etc?.

One thing that TOTALLY surprised me today was the how Macie could not WAIT to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap. And while she was sitting on his lap, you would have thought she was in Disney World. Happy, excited, amazed (and she would not look at me for a picture either)..
When it was time to go (because there was a line behind us), it wasn't pretty.
The Easter Bunny is the opposite of Santa Clause.
Easter Bunny:

Click here to compare to Santa experience.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

THAT little girl is as sweet as pie! I just wanna' eat her up! Have a WONDERFUL Easter!

p.s. I've finally started my own blog!

gina marie said...

AWE! She is so cute. I am still amazed she likes the Easter Bunny so much. He kinda creeps me out.

Jackie said...

Breck keeps asking me to see this pic of Macie on the bunny's lap : ) but I'm sure if I tried to get her to sit like Macie she'd throw a flailing tantrum and scare the poor scary Easter Bunny :)

Katie said...

She is adorable. But you're right, I wonder about THAT bunny... kinda creepy!!! Wish we lived closer, it would be fun to get our little girls together.