
It was so fun having my friend AJ (and her man!) out to visit!! I love visitors! Andria and I began our running habit together back in like 2003. We've trecked many miles together (also with our friend Scott). We've been to quite a few places. And it's amazing the topics that come up in conversation when you run for 18 miles at 6 in the morning. We once spent over an hour talking about vaccuums! She is my friend for life without a doubt.
So it's been 4 years since I have run a greater distance than 6 miles, but what the heck. Lets try for 13.1.
Thankfully I completed it with a smile, but I know my knees are going to hate me tomorrow!!
Andria, a natural athlete, finished way ahead of me. But, it was fun! Come again Andria!! Next time, I'm going to train (haha!)
This next video makes me laugh. I love watching people freeze smile for a photo when the camera doesn't work. Here's proof that I do it too :)

2 comments:
HAHAHAHA!! That video made me laugh out loud!!! You'd better watch out...that may become Mark's newest pet peeve. So funny! Congrats on completing the half marathon!!!!
You're AMAZING!!!! My all time running record is 5K.
Post a Comment