Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sunny San Diego

Updated with captions and a song by LoCash

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Katherine, you're looking so beautiful and tan! Thanks for sharing your trip. San Diego is one of my favorite places in this world!

gina marie said...

That looks like the most wonderful weekend get-away! You and Eric are so cute and I LOVE that black top...you look great girl!!! I'll bet the other girls hated you! Just kidding...you are too adorable and sweet to hate. And Eric's poor legs are so RED in that last picture...poor guy. I'm glad you didn't make him try rope climbing with a sunburn like that.

jackie said...

oooohhhhh I love the cruise on the bikes along the beach...sweet bike...and you've inspired me to try a cartwheel...impressive.

Katie said...

What a great trip! I swear I left a comment a few days ago, maybe I did on facebook, but oohlala you two are a great looking couple. Johnny Carrraba is lucky to have Eric!