Saturday, April 18, 2009

What'd you say?

Not quite a conversationalist, but definitely on her way. Here are some of the things coming out of her mouth lately:
"Ewe! Bug!", "Daddy's at Carrabba's. I wanna go to Carrabba's!", "Shoes OFF, SHOES OFF, WAAAAAGHHH SHOES OFF!!!" (This is when she wants her shoes off. NOW.) , "Gwross, Mommy, Boogie!", "Mommy, you want a cookie? OK!"

Today at the store, I picked something up to read the label. "PUT THAT DOWN,MOMMY!" I put it down, "Thank you, Sweetheart"
To Marlin: "Hi Marlin! How's your weekend?"
To Tootse: "Tootse, Why you cryin? What happened? You OK, Tootse?"

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh the talking stage with funny phrases has been my favorite stage for sure. I love how Macie says Tootse. Does Macie go to timeout in the closet : ) ???

gina marie said...

Do you put Macie in the closet for "time out?" Just kidding...that video is precious! She speaks so clearly!!!

Katherine said...

no no... Macie's timeout is in the hall. She is strangely fascinated with timeout... she frequents it every so often also.