Macie and I met Gina and her boys in Phoenix this last week. Phoenix in June. I know what you might be thinking, and yes, it was pretty hot. But we were going to see our Nonnie.
Our primary reason for this trip was to visit my Nonnie whose health is fading. So, maybe not the most happy of moments, but she still has her sweet smile and her contagious laugh. Trips to Arizona are also never just ordinary. It was packed with action and fun, thanks to my Aunt Matilda and Uncle Sal. Or as Macie says, "Miss Tolda, and Uncle Sow". A trip to Arizona would not be complete without the "Get Rich Quick Game" and a magic show by the Great Saldini!
Unfortunately, midway into our trip, Luke started to have difficulty breathing. What began as a quick trip to Urgent Care, turned into 2 days in the hospital. Poor thing! Gina was by his side, and I had the pleasure of spending some quality time with Jay. Thankfully, Luke was back to good health by the time we all had to return home.
I will say I am happy to be home, but it was a trip to remember.

1 comment:
That montage had me laughing through tears! I miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment