Friday, June 26, 2009

Thanks Amy

My friend, and old colleague from KC always helps design my new label thingy on my blog. She's super creative like that, and super nice too! Thanks Amy! I give her a photo and wha-la!

Although the photo of Macie was taken by my very talented sister (http://www.photographybyginamarie.com/), Amy is also an amazing photographer (http://www.ajkphotos.com/).
Basically, if you live west of the Mississippi, I can find a really good photographer to take your family, wedding, personal photos. How's that for networking?

Coming up: Photos from my trip to Arizona. As soon as I download my not-so-amazing, but entertaining at least- photos....

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks, Katherine! It looks great on the blog!

gina marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gina marie said...

Amy is super talented! Both as a photographer and a graphic designer. That blog title is adorable!