I can tell you that about 3 times a day I am being tested like I have never been tested before. Like when I try to comb Macie's hair and she shouts, "No, Mommy, NO! DON'T PUSH ME!" (I've never pushed her... and I even try to comb gently!)
I can also tell you that 100 times a day, Macie does something that is precious. And I realize just why I love being a mom. Like this morning when she asked me if I love my yellow vacuum. Or when she kissed the mosquito bite on my leg and said, "It will be okay, Mommy". Or how she insists on hopping off every curbside or step.
It's just crazy. Crazy cute, crazy challenging. Crazy.
2 comments:
I have seen you push Macie. My thoughts and prayers go out to Macie.
I've always imagined that Macie must sit so nice and still for you to get those cool braids in her hair. Not the case huh?
Post a Comment