"Those are pajamas?" Eric asked. Yes. But, oh well!
This rainy Monday had them at the Science Discovery Center. Macie has discovered some treasures in her own nose, who knows what wonderful things she may have found in this BIG nose!
Apparently, Macie was having no part of climbing through the tunnel. I see Eric has his diaper bag on him! Good job, Dad!
She fits right in the school bus. She is so not a baby anymore. Totally a kid. :(
The intestinal slide. So funny! Macie laughs when she toots. She is sooooo her daddy's girl.
3 comments:
I have been feeling a little :( as well about Breck growing up fast. I just want this phase to last a loooong time because I really love it and think its fun. But I know it will fly by :(
I love the pajamas...Macie probably loved being able to wear them all day.
Hahaha!!! Love the pajamas and I love that picture of her in the bus! Man, "Daddy Days" look like SO much fun!!!!
She cute!
Post a Comment