Saturday, June 26, 2010

I NEED YOU to take a nap!


Does anyone have an naptime tips? Please, I'm desperate. Excuses after excuses... a drink of milk followed by the need to go potty. Nightlight on, three books read, and I cannot get the girl to stay in her bed.
Bedtime is almost as bad, but with summer we have delayed bedtime which seems to help a little bit.

4 comments:

gina marie said...

I got nothin'. When Jay was finished napping I just enforced a quiet time where he stayed in his bed with some books. If he was tired he would fall asleep.

Jackie said...

I wish I had some hints for ya...but I'm clueless. The quiet time idea is all that I have as well. I'll definitely keep checking for others responses to see if you get helpful advice.

carrie said...

Take her to the pool and let her wear herself out.

carrie said...

When I was pregnant with Evelyn, I remember worrying A LOT about how was I going to get Grant to bed with a newborn. Somehow, it all works itself out, don't stress.