Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My next room - is not done

For my room project, I had planned to have my next room completed...but I got a little crazy, decided to refinish our table, and then I purchased new chairs...and we are in the sanding phase. BOO! Sanding is SO tedious and time-consuming! The finishing part is easy, because I make Eric do it!

Meanwhile, we are without a table in our breakfast room and that makes for a nice little dance platform for Macie. The girl LOVES to dance. She is currently in "Princess Ballet" and every day asks if it's Monday...Princess Ballet day.
This dance is a little less refined than Princess Ballet... but she's got moves, eh?

Love Love you let me down from my videos on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I love her arms...and her swinging hips.

gina marie said...

hahaha! she's got moves like her mama! i miss you guys already!

carrie said...

I got a work out just watching her. So funny.