We had an awesome time at the CMT Country Music Awards. I was giddy. Eric's job here has given us some great experiences... particularly with live music and me being all star-struck all the time. Last night was no different. When we found our seats, it wasn't long until I realized, not only are these great seats, but hey, I'm looking down on Nicole Kidman and Sheryl Crow's heads!
There's that Tim McGraw. Eric's had a few conversations with him, and I am just. startstruck. In a couple weeks I hope to meet him and Faith (I'll talk about that in a sec) but doubt words will actually come out of my mouth in any understandable fashion.

And there is Carrie Underwood. There is just no denying, she is beautiful, and amazingly talented. You want to hate her, but she is such an amazing entertainer! And Macie just LOVES her!

The night was beyond fun for me. Eric got a little tutorial on the who is who in Country Music.

Downtown Nashville is crazy nuts right now. With the next 4 days of CMA festival, we walked by vending machines with Makers Mark, big tents, fun stuff...but way more crowds than I really like to deal with. It brought me back to Macie and my
first taste of Nashville...

My friend Laura gave me this poster. LOVE it. It's framed and looking for the perfect place in our house.
And in 10 days (who's counting) Eric and the Carrabba's clan will be primary sponsors for the
Nashville Rising concert spearheaded by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. I had previously asked Eric politely if he would simply take me to this concert (which sold out in a matter of days), but now it looks like he'll be working it. I can only hope that Eric's hard work during this event will pay off with ME chatting it up with Tim and Faith? MAYBE?!?!?!? COME ON, JUST A PICTURE!!!! Who knows. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment