Friday, June 11, 2010

Macie on the trails

I made my brother take some pics of Macie when he was here back in April. I hardly noticed he even took a photo of Macie...I saw heard a couple snaps, but that's it. And in my mind I'm thinking "but you didn't even get her attention - how do you know if her eyes were even open? That took you all but 4 seconds..." But the thing about Mark is that he's a total artist... and it only takes him a couple snaps and 4 seconds to get some amazing photos.




2 comments:

gina marie said...

I LOVE these!!!!

Jackie said...

yeah I sometimes check your brothers blog because he takes great photos and is such an outdoor enthusiast. I was jealous he got to go to Teva Mountain Games this month (my delivery kept us home but last year it was such a fun time). It's definitely an event to get to at some time in your life and we too hope to go yearly. He really captured Macie's spirit in these photos.