Thursday, September 9, 2010

6 degrees, I mean, 2 degrees of separation

Taylor Swift is all over this city. Everyone and their mom has run into her somewhere. Once, she waved at me and others as we gawked at her after a concert (I was backstage "helping" Eric with food). In my opinion, she's nicer than Carrie who denied me, pregnant, harmless me, for a picture.
Macie still loves this song... and she belts it out for an audience of one. For the record, I usually let her potty in peace, but 15 extra pounds around my waist makes it easier to stay seated on the ground, even if so close to the potty.
You'll see when Eric snuck around the corner with his fancy new 4G iphone, she got a little shy.



On a different Taylor note, I thought it was cool when I found out that the pastor of our church, and his family got the opportunity to star in Taylor's latest video. Except, the scrutiny that followed by some was ridiculous.

5 comments:

Katie said...

She is good!!!

Laura Thomas Hall said...

Somehow we HAVE to get this to Taylor - it's priceless!

gina marie said...

Hahaha! Oh, she is the sweetest...just singing her heart out on the potty! I'll bet that is how Taylor got started. She reminds me of you, when you were little and sang out Tina Turner's "Wox La got to do with it?" Love you guys!!!

Colleen said...

Cutest thing EVER!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the singing, but mostly loved the expression of shyness that was captured at the end. Great job guys! Grace and Dad