Baby F is coming!!
Yep, that's the first initial. But, we'll be calling her by her middle name which starts with a C. So, should we call her Baby C?
Eeeeeeeeeee!!! Can't wait to have this baby! Well... let me get my act together first.
Bought a $40 dresser from Craigslist. It's nice and ugly, but we (ha, "we" = my big idea+ Eric's hard work!) will make it into a cute little changing table.
Travel plans are getting set. My mom comes on her birthday, Nov 22. Baby due Nov 24. Plans, and great seats at the Grand Ole Opry Nov. 23. Thanksgiving Nov 25. Eric's restaurant opens for lunch beginning Nov 26 (biggest shopping day through Jan 1).
Somewhere in here, I think Baby F comes... it's all in her own timing!
Did I mention THANKSGIVING!!!
Oh, and in 2 weeks, family vacation to the beach somewhere. Gotta find a beach. Eric needs a BREAK. I need him, and all of his attention. I'm a little needy these days. Hormonal too. What a lucky guy he is.
Macie is all about her baby sister... Stacie Coyote. She wants to name her Stacie Coyote. And by the way, what do Coyotes eat?
We have the following conversation almost daily:
"Mommy, what do Coyote's eat?"
"Um, I don't know... "
"What do they EAT?"
"Um, they eat mice, and things"
"EWE! NO THEY DON'T! WHAT DO COYOTE'S EAT?!?!?"
"Bugs?"
"NO!!! WHAT DO COYOTE'S EAT?"
"I give up! I have NO IDEA!"
"WAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" (yep, actual tears, actual crying). UGH.
Do you know how exhausting this conversation is? Apparently, I have the WRONG answers. But, at the same token, she is so witty, my heart explodes with love for this girl. She's learning big words and using them way out of context. I'm going to miss this one-on-one time that I have with her, but I know... I know, life is just about to get even richer.
8 comments:
agh, It's torture! You know most people (who don't share the name) don't give hints. Maybe Stacie Coyote will stick.. until you share, my mind will wonder?
Fiona Claire
Flora Collette
Faith Camille
Francesca Cai
I KNOW Katie :-). It's SO hard to keep it quiet. It will come spilling out soon, I'm sure.
As for your guesses:
No and No
No and No
No and No
No and No
Ice cream. All coyotes, bears, snakes, and lions eat ice cream! They do NOT eat people.
Oh and you should just tell us the baby's name. I am planning to have something personalized for her and I need to know. Just tell already.
ooh I'm pretty sure I know the F....Did Alyssa like this name?
Jackie - you know? I have no idea what name Alyssa liked...
It is just WRONG to tease us with initials, but Felicity Cara Martino has a nice melodic sound to it. Grace
I know its Franny Corneecheewa.
Katherine...everyone know's Baby F's name. So just reveal it officially, so we can stop calling this sweet baby, Baby F.
Post a Comment