YEAH!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Can't wait to meet the little booger! Love Auntie Nicole
I love her name...I did think it was Finley. I remember it from your previous list of possibilities. And Capri is Italian right?
love it! Thanks for the update... little baby girl!!!
I can't wait to meet baby Capri!
I picture a beautiful and amazing girl with that cool name. Thanks for sharing.
Finley Capri!!! I love her already! I can't wait to take her to get her ears pierced!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YEAH!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Can't wait to meet the little booger! Love Auntie Nicole
I love her name...I did think it was Finley. I remember it from your previous list of possibilities. And Capri is Italian right?
love it! Thanks for the update... little baby girl!!!
I can't wait to meet baby Capri!
I picture a beautiful and amazing girl with that cool name. Thanks for sharing.
Finley Capri!!! I love her already! I can't wait to take her to get her ears pierced!!!
Post a Comment