Finley would hopefully be back to her birth weight at her 2 week appointment. Well at 9 lbs 8 oz, she blew that out of the water - already proving to be a good eater and grower like her sister!
Really Carrie? Too cool! Mark gave that to me for Christmas. I believe the card said something like, "because all mom's love crosses" He is a very sincere guy :)
6 comments:
Fantastic pic!
you guys take great, professional pics.
I should have noted: Picture taken by a professional (aka, NOT me!)
Gina, my sister!
I love this not only because of the little precious bundle that is Finley but I love your family collage on the wall! You motivate me!!!
This should be in a magazine.
Sidenote: I ordered only 1 picture from your brother and it is the cross picture you have hanging up on your wall!
Really Carrie? Too cool!
Mark gave that to me for Christmas. I believe the card said something like, "because all mom's love crosses"
He is a very sincere guy :)
Post a Comment