Tuesday, December 7, 2010

How it is


We get a little more company from Finley every day... she is so easy!
My mom and Gina were excellent help... constantly entertaining Macie who constantly wants to be entertained... so I could sit still and stare at sleeping baby.

Speaking of Macie, she is (mostly) all about pleasing Santa and his elves so she can get toys on Christmas. She's been on her best behavior... except the other day when she wouldn't eat her eggs at breakfast. She was so adamant about NOT eating her eggs, she said, "I have plenty of toys - I don't need anything this Christmas from Santa". So there you have it... Santa is off the hook, and Macie got away with not eating her eggs.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Really can't blame her, I wouldn't eat them for a toy. Does she have an elf on the shelf? We don't have one but some parents swear by them in helping with good behavior.