Saturday, January 29, 2011

2 months going on 3; 3 years going on 30.

This is a typical diaper change moment. Diaper changes are the best when it comes to smiles from Finley, and every time, Macie plays the same song from her Hello Kitty stereo. It's the song that she and Garrett Palmer are going to get married to. I made the mistake of saying something about Daddy and I getting married to Canon in D when I heard it in the store - I hardly even thought Macie was listening. She was, and every song there after would be the song she and Garrett would get married to...

(I'm a bit of a high-pitched Sally in this video.)

Macie is so obsessed with Garrett Palmer from school and it's beginning to concern me! Yesterday she told me that Daddy, me, and Finley should go to the park while she goes and has dinner with Garrett Palmer. I asked, "Are Garrett's parents going to be at dinner with you?" She looked at me in disgust and said, "Noooooo" Excuse me!
Now, Garrett, he's pretty cute, yet I'm not really sure what Macie sees in him. Last week when I picked Macie up from school, Garrett walked right up to me, explained how he wet his pants over nap-time and had to change pants and underwear. Then he whispered, "But guess what? THESE underwears have Buzz Lightyear on them!"
I don't remember having a crush like this when I was 3. Oh well. Macie's not allowed to date until she's 16.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Just yesterday Julia told us about her kiss with her friend Connor. I have to say scared me a little bit too!

Jackie said...

Had my first parent/teacher conference yesterday and Breck's teacher told me AGAIN about how she spends most of her time playing with Charlie.....and Liam. hmmm. She did use the word kind (in writing) about Breck so that made me feel a little better. Ha.

gina marie said...

Oh my! I am laughing so hard!!! I don't know what is funnier, your voice in this video or Macie's crush. Poor kid, everyone now knows he wet his pants during naptime. I guess he should know that there will never be any secrets if he is involved with Macie.