Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bedtime stories

Finley loves a good story. Macie loves to tell a good story. It works out - kinda.


It's been fun watching Finley grow and become more alert and interactive. She's becoming more vocal, and actually proving to be somewhat of a night owl. She sleeps in late, and stays up late. Definitely taking from her dad.

I taught Macie to push the button on the coffee machine in the morning before waking me up. I thought that was pretty genius of me... if she's going to wake me up at 6:30, at least have a pot of coffee waiting! Well, she does it perfectly, but this responsibility has given her an impression of entitlement to the rest of our kitchen. I wake up to coffee brewed, but also, she takes time to make her own concoctions of things in the pantry, etc.

1 comment:

gina marie said...

sweet video! Macie cracks me up. It doesn't surprise me that she makes concoctions. Well, I guess that buys you a little extra sleep:-). Finley is getting so big!