Thursday, January 20, 2011

Compare and Contrast

(thank you Patsy for this cute outfit 3 years ago... still precious, and still being worn!)

You're not supposed to compare your baby to others. Yet, I find myself doing it all the time. Milestones, temperament, size...
That's a reason I love that I have blogged for so long!

Finley had her 2 month appointment yesterday and of course I had to compare to this post

Macie was a diva, extreme in her moods. Finley is not at all. She has a very pensive demeanor, soaking up her surroundings and you just wonder what she is thinking about.

Macie was a chunker, always at the top of the charts. Finley is measuring 4 oz heavier than Macie at 13 lbs 9 oz. and at the 100 percentile!

Milestones seem to be about the same although Finley doesn't mind tummy time. Macie used to hate tummy time. Finley cooperates and then just falls asleep when she's done.

Pics in the same outfit... fun!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I cannot tell which one is Macie and which one is Finley???

Katherine said...

In this post, all the babies are Finley :)
Macie's 2 mo. pics are here:http://maciedays.blogspot.com/2007/05/diva.html

gina marie said...

I think it is perfectly normal to look at comparisons. It's fun. How cool that you have had the blog so long. Which reminds me...I am behind on our books!

Sarah said...

OH! I was going to say... They are identical!!!!! :)