I got tagged by Katie! I guess today is national "post about the environment on your blog" day. Ok. Well...
I hate it when I watch the Discovery Channel and I end up feeling so helpless. Polar Bears may not be around in 30 years? What? No, I refuse to start spilling out info of what I have learned (the sadness of how, why, and in what manner they will not survive). I understand that Global Warming is super political, but I am determined to do my part in helping the environment. Katie, you got me to order a couple of your fancy shmancy cloth diapers. I'll try it. Yes, I will!
We recycle-- a lot. Our trash is usually equivalent to what we recycle. We buy organic-- especially for Macie. But every day I work at being more earth friendly. I think a lot of Americans are. I know that the changes we make as a family will not make a significant difference, so I am all about spreading the word. Now, the largest contributor to global warming is cow flatulance. How on earth are we going to solve that? I am definitely not extreme by any means, but working to do my part. I'm kind of excited to try the diapers!
3 comments:
oh my gosh katherine! you are amazing. really, the cloth diapering isn't that bad. ebay used to sell gently used fuzzi bunz but i guess they are not allowed anymore. i should just call you soon, or call me if you have any questions. and thanks for the post!!! you make me so proud.
why, thank you katie! you got me going! you deserve the pat on the back!
Kat, you are so funny! I admire you. Let me know how those cloth diapers go.
Post a Comment