Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Maybe I like this laugh better...

Ok, lots of videos of Macie laughing. The last video of her laughing still brings a smile to my face, and hers too. I still think the last one is my fav.
Yesterday I was just tossing some leftover Cheerios to Marlin. I had no idea she would get such a kick out of him jumping up to catch them!! Marlin kept getting more Cheerios because I wanted Macie to keep laughing!! Watching this video makes my belly hurt for her!


Biggest Laugh from my videos on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a DOLL, you guys!

Lindsey

gina marie said...

oh my gosh...that make ME laugh SO HARD!!! She has such a beautiful laugh...I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Katie said...

we have replayed this countless times. thanks for the laugh, macie! my kids love macie

Colleen said...

This is HILLARIOUS!!!!