This is a woman who has kept us all closely tied to our Italian heritage. She sings and laughs and tells wonderful stories. She makes friends everywhere she goes. I love her!
Then there is my dad! He probably doesn't want this picture on here... he is much more handsome than this photo will show. He's an awesome cook! Thanks to him, I will NEVER mispronounce "grocery" or "especially" or "supposedly". He and Macie will be great friends someday-- but apparently, Macie is making everyone WORK for her friendship. So, just like everyone else, he'll have to pay his dues.
There's Gina! She is my best friend and sister! I'm her little copy cat. Thank God she had a baby 5 weeks before me. If she hadn't, I would not know what to do with my little baby! Gina is pretty perfect and she is crafty! She is a photographer, specializing in children and families. Check out www.photographybyginamarie.com
And here is Mark, his woman, Jenny, and my nephew Luke (not his, Luke belongs to Gina). Mark just lost 31 lbs. He is an entreprenuer (so is Jenny). He is a photographer (so is Jenny!) They are a perfect match! Check out www.cafierophotographers.com
Mark is an individual. I think it has to do with middle child syndrome, but it has worked to his benefit. He has set himself apart from everyone (on a professional and personal level). Check out www.sixpeeps.com
5 comments:
Oh Kat!!! You are so sweet. I love your photos from the weekend. I didn't take any! Thanks for the kudos. You are such a great mom and the best friend!!!
Love, Geenie
it must be awesome to have siblings that you are close with. i don't think there is anything like having a sister, something i don't know about. sometimes i think i should give nora that chance :)
Yes Katie, Nora needs a sister! Or River a brother...Give 'em a chance!!
well... maybe. but you and gina are a few years apart, right? i mean, i can wait the better part of a decade.
Gina and I are 8 years apart. So, you could probably wait until 2014, but who wants to do that?
Post a Comment