Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Macie, Cousins, Vacation and more

Its a big weekend for Macie and me. We went for a quick trip to Phoenix to celebrate our Nonnie's birthday. Flights with Macie tend to stress me out...but all ended up ok!

Macie has 4 teeth now, gotta start brushin!

Gina and I shared a hotel room. Pajama time is the best! Luke is everywhere, and Macie stays put. Jay is such a help and such a cool kid!

Sitting just over arms length from eachother, Macie and Luke enjoy eachothers company. Any closer, and one of the babes is at risk of losing an eye!

It was a fun weekend away, but it sure was nice to play on the floor with Daddy again!

The sun is setting... its good to be home!

2 comments:

gina marie said...

Macie is so sweet. I loved being around her. She has so much personality!!! She and Luke will be buds for sure!!!

Colleen said...

What a beautiful view from your front door! I'm happy that Macie is back too.