I love that Colleen sends us pictures each week. It reaffirms that she is not only OK, but quite happy during the hours that I am at work. I cannot say enough great things about Colleen, and the peace of mind leaving Macie with her everyday is priceless.




4 comments:
oh katherine. she is so cute. if i were her nanny i would take her to toyrus too and buy her whatever she wanted. that is, if we had a toyrus nearby. she is getting so big!
She is getting so big. And SO cute!!!
i wish we lived in kansas so luke could go to colleens too! Macie looks like she is having so much fun at toys-r-us. Luke never gets to go to toys-r-us.
That makes me feel so good that you like these photos enough to post them. But then, how could you NOT like them when they are of the WORLD'S CUTEST BABY! Macie is such a doll, I can't help but take photos of her all day long!
Post a Comment