Friday, November 7, 2008

We're back

Too many pictures to post from our trip. I'd like to add captions to some of these, and I can't seem to find a very fitting song either... but, oh well.
We had a great trip to Colorado, even if for a few short days.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Awww, those were great pictures! Macie is getting so big. Glad you had a great trip!

Anonymous said...

I wish we could've seen you guys so I could've gotten one of Macie's hugs. And also borrow her puffy vest for Breck.. :) SO cute. Glad you had good weather while you were here.

gina marie said...

You have the sweetest family. I love you guys!!!

Kat said...

Recognize some of those places.

Jealous you went to the broncos game. Isn't it scary how high up you feel in those seats. I was up there once and couldn't believe how weird it felt!

Her new do is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Kat,

We are disappointed we didn't get to see you guys while you were. However, it looks like you guys had a great time. Hope everyone is doing well.