Sunday, November 16, 2008

There is a catch

The day Marlin was rescued, I'm sure to him, it seemed too good to be true. He never thought he'd long for the solitude he had at the humane society.

This video is also evidence to me that Macie could use a sibling. Someday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of Breck's new fav videos. I think I have to get Breck one of those strollers. She is always stealing them from other kiddos. Your house looks so nice. Hope this week is better than your last :) Starbucks always brings up my mood during those weeks!

Amy said...

hahah So funny. I think Marlin liked it.. he was playin with her at the end there :) Too cute. Oh, and Macie DEFINATELY needs a sibling!

Kat said...

Looks like a game we play at our house. I hope this week is better. Hard to have a bad week with a toddler it seems to make it ten times worse.