Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

for so many things in our life. Our days are filled with blessings. Many of which go unnoticed. We are thankful for the people who genuinely care about us as individuals, and as a family-- and many of you check in on our blog. So, thank you. God Bless.
(photos by Jenny: www.photojennette.com)

8 comments:

Kat said...

Beautiful pics!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks so beautiful there. Macie has such a great smile! And you're skinny minny...you look great! What's your secret?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Colleen said...

I'm so thankful to know your beautiful family and grateful for all the wonderful days I got to spend with baby Macie. She will always have a warm place in my heart's memory. My family misses her and talks about her all the time. Thanks for letting me be a Macie Days "stalker" and continue to follow the special moments in your lives. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Katie said...

I love these pictures!!! You are a gorgeous family. Love you!!!

Amy said...

Love the pictures! Happy Thanksgiving!

gina marie said...

I am thankful for my sweet niece! I am thankful for my beautiful sister!
I am thankful for my awesome bro-in-law!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Anonymous said...

SO PRECIOUS!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picure. It should be on a greeting card or ad somewhere.