Saturday, November 22, 2008

You're invited...


to start training (with me), and register, and RUN the 2009 Country Music Marathon.
I have to make this a big deal, so I will stick to my goal of running this. And the more that want to do this with me, the more I will be motivated. So, please join me in this endeavor!
There's no time like the present, so if you want to do this, start training now!

When: Saturday, April 25, 2009
Where: Nashville, TN
Why: Because you have always wanted to run a marathon (or half marathon).
Details:

  • Friday Day: Expo. Get excited. This is fun!
  • Friday Night: Carbs and dinner at Carrabba's Italian Grill. (Normally this night is impossible to get in the door, but it just so happens I have a hook-up!). Then RELAX, get your stuff ready for an early morning.
  • Saturday DAY: Run, run run! Band at every mile, and it is a beautiful course.
  • Saturday Night: Beers and Margaritas at our house. Celebrate! And a concert later on if interested.

    How: Start running now. Go to www.runnersworld.com for a training plan OR joing team in training.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those margaritas sure are tempting. Believe me i think it would be SO fun to finish my first marathon with you (or a ways behind you).

Anonymous said...

KAT .......CAN I JUST HAVE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT????

GOOD LUCK, LOVE YOU GRAMMIE

gina marie said...

I think it is so fitting...this post on the heals of your previous post. I'm in.

gina marie said...

Well, maybe just for the half. 13 miles is still good...isn't it?