This past weekend, two of my most favorite Kansas City girls - Brooke and Nichole- came to visit! It was so fun having a weekend with the girls. The wine was flowing and we enjoyed simple pleasures that have become few and far between since having children (movies, facials, dinner and evenings out). It truly is wonderful having friends like these! Looking forward to doing this again next year ladies!

On a side note... we spent Saturday evening at Carrabbas where we indulged on Pomegranite Martinis and various other menu items. I've never been to this Carrabbas on a Saturday night, but the place was hoppin! I was proud to call it ours!
2 comments:
It looks like you girls had SO MUCH FUN!!! Everyone needs a weekend like that once in a while.
What gorgeous girls you all are! Looks like funnn. I need a girls night...
Post a Comment