Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day



We found this note on the fridge tonight. Notice it says "Macie, be nice to Mom". There is meaning behind those words! Macie's teachers say she's the easy one, but she is giving me a run for my money. She's all twos - just not two yet. We've found temporary relief in bribary of stickers.


And her latest hang-out. The seat that is her perfect size in the fridge. "Macie, if you get out of the fridge, I'll give you a sticker!"

3 comments:

gina marie said...

Doesn't her hiney get cold? She is so sweet! Bribery with stickers, huh? I'll have to try it. Right now, counting works for us...I know it is only temporary. But something about it gets him moving. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Colleen said...

Ooooh, I just wanna' SQUEEZE that cute girl!

How convenient though, air conditioned seating with all you can eat dining. She's a smart little thing.

Anonymous said...

Your fridge is impressively clean...and Macie is too cute.