Monday, February 2, 2009

She could be earning a reputation around here...

Just the other night, Macie and I stopped to do a little grocery shopping on the way home from daycare/work. Just as I had loaded Macie and the grocieries into the car, I heard,
"Ma'am?"... "Ma'am!"
I turned around to see a lady. I thought I dropped something.
"Is your husband Eric Martino?"
"Yes..." I replied.
"I THOUGHT SO! I recognize Macie!" She proceeded to tell me how she loves getting to see Macie a couple days a week when Eric brings her into the gym where she works, and he works out.

I know this is a very random story... and I do get a little protective of my Eric and my Macie, but...
It was then that I wondered exactly what this girl thought about Eric and Macie. Because on Eric's days with Macie - she certainly makes a statement.


Clean that girl up, and aren't they cute together?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness.....i wish i was there!!! and that woman ......ummmm gives me pause!!!

love you all Grmmie

gina marie said...

hahaha...did Eric do her hair? Oh, I can picture it in my mind...trying to get that little rubberband around that fine hair on a moving head! I think she looks absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing. She still looks really cute. At least her clothes match. Chris has dressed our kids in codoroy in the summer and tank tops in the winter. And I'm sure Evelyn has had the same hairdo as Macie many times before with her dad.

Anonymous said...

I love how she has the whole cereal box as her snack. Her and dad look so cute together. I bet they have fun times.
* See Breck Trek for pics of Breck on dad days!