Eric had another segment on Talk of the Town. I think he's a natural in front of the camera. Talk of the Town has asked him to make monthly appearances :)
I finally got my sound working on my computer. Eric, you are a natural and so relaxed in front of the camera. I loved that you said Mama Maria would slap your hand if you don't do it right:-). So funny. Great job!!!
6 comments:
As Julie would say, How do you let him out of the house? He's sizzling. Great job Eric!
How do you have enough room in your house with his ego?? j/k Eric, I'm very proud of my little brother!! You're the best!!! Love you bunches!
MONTHLY? That's HUGE! Congratulations!!! :)
Our nephew is a movie star!!! Very proud of you Eric!!
Auntie Linda & Uncle Terry
WHAT CAN I SAY SON....I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. SO GLAD I FOUGHT FOR YOU!!!
LOVE MOM
I finally got my sound working on my computer. Eric, you are a natural and so relaxed in front of the camera. I loved that you said Mama Maria would slap your hand if you don't do it right:-). So funny. Great job!!!
Post a Comment