Macie has just recently bonded to "Baby". Baby is with her everywhere these days. Baby frequents time-out, Baby takes about 25 naps a day, and apparently Baby has a love for Fruit Snacks, The Wiggles, and stickers (how very convenient, right?).
Baby's bed time routine is pretty cute though. She has a binky, sleeps face down, has a blanket,sippy cup, and about 8 toys (Macie also requests about 8 toys before turning in - just the other night she insisted on sleeping with her books, Baby, Puppy Dog, and her... wand?).
Oh, and I just looked at this video and realized Macie offers Baby a banana right off the floor, buried in other toys. Yum.

7 comments:
Good job Macie...baby is getting some good tummy time :)
She is so sweet! What a good little mama...because she has such a great mom! I laughed when she paused to push her sleeves up:-). Kat, you totally need to have another baby now...look at how helpful Macie would be with a new baby!!!!
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH GINA. MACIE I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!
LOVE TO ALL GRAMMIE
I also like when she pushes her sleeves up. hahaha Does Macie still hate men?
Now that you and Gina are turning evangelical, whenever I see babies I think of this:
http://songoffaith.com/mp3s/Albums/HesAlive/HA_HesAlive_DonFrancisco.mp3
So cute. What a great attention to detail she has. She would make a great big sis. - carrie
I'm rooting for Team Sibling too!!! I love the one-piece outfit, I love little kids in onesies or overalls.
She is such a good mommy. As are you!! Get busy...
Post a Comment