Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More time to smell the flowers



So we are back, and heading into a busy May. I still feel like I am unwinding from our trip. We're all back to our daily routines. I'm working on finding a balance. Right now I am seeking more hugs from Macie, more time to plant the flowers, more minutes of sleep, more time on the beach with my husband, less car rides, less work, less rain. Balance.
At least we get longer days now that we're heading into summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how beautiful my Grammie's girl is!!! are those the flowers we planted when i was there??? Oh, can you send a picture of Macie's rose bush.....pls!!!

miss and love you all so much.

Grammie and Piper

Katherine said...

actually, those were there when we moved in... we haven't seen them in bloom until now! I love them!

Oh, and you won't believe the rose bush. Its georgeous! I'll send pics!

gina marie said...

Amen! to that sister!