10. I love the smell of your deoderant. It smells like you!
9. You have perfect ears.
8. I love how you reluctantly give in to watching Oprah, the Bachelor, and Dancing with the Stars... and then put your macho-ness aside to indulge in my need for opinionated girly chit-chat.
7. No one in this world gives a better hug.
6. You spoil me with delicious masterpieces.
5. You exude grace - you're smooth! (Even when you split your pants, you made that not only funny, but almost seem intentional.)
4. Your dry, sarcastic humor, keeps me laughing even when you're not around.
3. You know who you are, and make no apologies for it. I LOVE that.
2. You never EVER do anything less than 110%. Oh, I take that back. Sometimes, the dishes.
1. I Love YOU. From your head to your toes and more with each passing day. I'm a better person when you're by my side. I am blessed beyond belief to have found you. I hope this is only the beginning. Happy Anniversary Baby!!
(press play)



4 comments:
What a beautiful tribute to my Son..........I truly love you Kat, you are perfect for my son!!!!
Everyone should be that lucky to have found a true love!!
My blessings today and everyday.
Love Patsy, Mom and Grammie
Eric and Katherine Happy Anniversary! I wish for all your days to be of shared joy, happiness and love. And also of the occasional really good quattro formaggi, with sundried tomatos, basil, extra crisp pizza! The secret ingredients to a lasting loving partnership...
My love to you both. Pat
awww, beautiful Katherine! Happy Anniversary!! Love you guys!!!
That was a beautiful tribute - it made me want to cry. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment