Kat....thank you for posting pic of Eric....lol.....pinch those chubbs!!!! He was a ham and not much has changed!!! To Grammie's girl: I am so proud of you honoring your Daddy today...kisses and hugs!!!
aww! Happy Birthday Eric!!! Hope you both had a great Sunday. I was just remembering when we lived together, all of our men had matching birthdays. Weird.
Happy Birthday Eric! What a cute baby! I hope you two find time to celebrate.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Kat....thank you for posting pic of Eric....lol.....pinch those chubbs!!!! He was a ham and not much has changed!!!
To Grammie's girl: I am so proud of you honoring your Daddy today...kisses and hugs!!!
aww! Happy Birthday Eric!!! Hope you both had a great Sunday.
I was just remembering when we lived together, all of our men had matching birthdays. Weird.
Happy Birthday Eric! What a cute baby! I hope you two find time to celebrate.
Post a Comment