YES! another musician in the family!! Love it!!!Auntie Nicole
Is the butterfly song from the Wiggles? I know I saw butterflies on one of my Netflix Wiggle DVDs. Breck loves Macies videos...keep em' coming!
She's got that Barney song DOWN!!!
Jackie, I don't think I've heard that song on the Wiggles... it's either a Barney song, or a daycare song - or both.
OH MY GOSH!!! Too precious!!! I can't wait to see her and sing songs together...how sweet!
She is a big hit in our living room this morning. Nora loves her! So do I.
So Sweet. I love it. I had a smile on my face the whole time watching her. - carrie
Post a Comment
7 comments:
YES! another musician in the family!! Love it!!!
Auntie Nicole
Is the butterfly song from the Wiggles? I know I saw butterflies on one of my Netflix Wiggle DVDs. Breck loves Macies videos...keep em' coming!
She's got that Barney song DOWN!!!
Jackie, I don't think I've heard that song on the Wiggles... it's either a Barney song, or a daycare song - or both.
OH MY GOSH!!! Too precious!!! I can't wait to see her and sing songs together...how sweet!
She is a big hit in our living room this morning. Nora loves her! So do I.
So Sweet. I love it. I had a smile on my face the whole time watching her. - carrie
Post a Comment