I got a new camera! I was really looking for an upgrade, and leaning towards getting an SLR because the "cool crowd" at work has been taking weekly field trips where they take pictures and learn new features of their own SLRs. But, whatevever - outcast I will be... because after careful consideration, I chose this point-and-shoot:

I consulted a professional about this decision. Portability was my primary concern. (Because, let's be frank, I can't be haulin gear when I'm trying to get a snap shot of Amy Grant's refridgerator!).
I have a lot to learn. So many features, so little time. Here is one of my first photo's taken. It's of Macie peeking around the vaccuum cleaner.

I suppose I could have cleaned up her face?
And, What is with the fascination with vaccuum cleaners, and lawn mowers? Pretty funny.
4 comments:
yay! love that photo! You should teach her to vacuum, wouldn't that be awesome.
Cool camera! Your cool crowd at work sounds like alot of fun!
I love that picture. Her hair looks lighter. I dropped my camera today...maybe I can drop it enough times to "need" a new one :)
I love that precious face! She is looking so grown up...and so blonde! Have fun with your new toy!!! :)
Post a Comment