My camera broke so these are taken with my phone... not bad really for a phone. We hit up the garage sales last weekend. Do you like our "gently used" easel we got for $3? Hey, an easel is an easel!
Fingerpaints = BIG MESS! Thank God they are washable and non-toxic as Macie scooped up the purple and put it right in her mouth!
5 comments:
Cute!! Your camera broke huh? I say get an SLR!!!
Funny you should say that... I'm thinking about it. Plan A: Try to get current camera fixed. Plan B: If that fails, make an upgrade!
I would love an other painting from Grammie's girl......hint!!!!
Gotta love a girl who knows how to mix it up and is not afraid to get a little dirty. Cute pics. - carrie.
oooh I finally have a Friday off and you've got me thinking about going to garage sales. Hope I get some good finds like you did.
Post a Comment