
The spread was amazing. Their back yard is just about a dream and it was set up beautifully for this event. Something that struck me as weird: the entire night, all their doors and windows were open and there were NO BUGS! Hello, we live in Tennessee! There are probably bugs chilling on the couch with me right now. But, I guess pests tend to stay out of Vince and Amy's neighborhood.



I must say that, by pure observation, the Gills are way laid back and super cool. Their guests were over an hour late so the Carrabba's staff helped themselves to their game closet and played Apples to Apples until guests arrived. Amy walked in the kitchen and said, "oh? You found the games! How great!"

Our friend River went to put her purse down on this table, and found like 12 Grammy's. Ooh!

Here's their fridge - because you know you want to see it. They eat normal stuff, and were stocked on deli turkey (they must have known Eric was coming!). At the end of the night, I *had* to find some tupperwares to put away left overs. Amy and Vince eat left overs! Of course, because Carrabba's meatball are even more delicious on day 2!

And their house was totally comfortable and just my style. Pictures hanging of family, and of Reba McEntire, and Eric Clapton. You know, the norm :).

And that's all I got. I guess you could say it doesn't take much to get me excited. Um, because it doesn't. Eric was gracious enough to let me tag along because he knows how I like these thrills! Hope you all enjoyed the tour!
4 comments:
That is SO COOL! Loved the pictures of everything.
you live a great life!
you need to become the next host of "lifestyles of the rich and famous!"
WOW, I felt like I was at the party with all the pictures you got. Thanks.
Post a Comment