And, just like I have wanted a "family vehicle" something maybe with a third row seat... something safe, I envisioned having something that will someday blend in with the rest of the cars in the carpool lane. I want to be a soccer mom, and I want to carpool. I never fully counted out a mini-van.
Eric had his own vision... and when I found myself trying to get the carseat in the back of a Camaro for a test drive at the dealership (and I saw red hearts in Eric's pupils) it was VERY apparent, we were not on the same page.
We've gone back and forth. Back and forth...
We finally agreed. And it appears we both got our way. A Tahoe with a third row seat which seemingly would blend-in at the elementary school one day... except for these shiny rims and speakers that BOOM. If Eric decides to get hydraulics, or one of those fluorescent lights that shines underneath the carriage, then... I might lose my cool, but for now, this is our compromise.
5 comments:
I like it! Will definitely fit in the carpool line. I am thinking, though, Eric maybe compromised a little more than you...it's a far cry from a Camaro. But cool, none the less. Thank you for not getting a mini-van.
Truly a family vehicle. Love it!
p.s. I cracked up about the red hearts in Eric's pupils.
I love it!!! I have to admit, it does not look like my son!!! Eric you are definitely a devoted, loving family man........I could not be any more proud of you.
I love and miss you all sooo much!!
Grammie, Patsy and Mom, Kobie Ko and Piper
I know you'll be the fave soccer mom. I like your new ride! Travis has to compromise as well when it comes to our vehicles. If he had his way his bikes would get seats inside the car but now that the second kiddo is on the way, its bike on top in the rain which makes him cringe. :)
Post a Comment