Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pigs love Potatoes

Macie makes up the content to this story called Pigs Love Potatoes. I think it's missing a plot?
These days she starts most sentences with "Probably" or "I think" and ends each sentence with "Okay?" She started reading this book sometime before actually getting into her pajamas tonight.

We've had a crazy week. We've witnessed lots of unexpected, crazy, and scary things, and lately, I've found so much peace just spending time inside the safe walls of our house. I love the way home smells, and nothing beats pj's and curling up on the couch.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

This video is very cute. Sounds like she knows some Spanish. Does she watch Dora ? :)

gina marie said...

That is so precious! Don't you just love watching them in their own little world? So sweet. Makes me think I need to get the video camera out more.

Katherine said...

Jackie, Macie is still an exclusive Barney watcher. I'd love to turn her on to Dora though!
She learns Spanish at school... and I suppose Potato was one of the more recent words she has learned!

Gina, you definitely need to get your video camera out more!